Want to improve your chances of freelance success? My writing mentees use their sessions to plan writing strategy for the year, perfect their pitches, edit stories, ask an experienced freelancer how to work feedback from an editor into a revised draft, or simply brainstorm story ideas.
However, as I’m travelling quite a bit and my schedule changes regularly, I’m coordinating times directly via email at the moment. (I’ve temporarily disabled my auto booking system).
The booking process for mentoring sessions is this:
Before you book:
Make and pay for your booking:
- Email me on reachsuewhite (at) gmail (dot) com with three potential times that would work for you.
- I’ll get back to you either confirming one of those times, or suggesting some alternatives.
- After we lock in a time, but BEFORE the session you will need to email me a 100w background on where your writing is at/what your goals are, and pay for your session via Paypal* or direct deposit.
Paypal: reachsuewhite @ gmail.com
Direct deposit: BSB: 012 390 Account number: 3873 69055
- Start compiling a list of questions to ask me during the session so we can really maximise your time.
On the day:
- I will call you as planned on your preferred contact number or Skype address. (For students based outside Australia: please note sessions are run over Skype only. Within Australia mobile or landline is fine.)
- I will record your session and send you the audio after we are finished, but it’s a great idea for you to take notes too.
* PayPal payment – use your own PayPal account or you can also use a credit / debit card to make your payment online. You can also direct deposit into the following account: The Comms Collective, ANZ, BSB: 012 390 Account number: 3873 69055